Rhino Shield’s Local Internet Marketing Conspectus
We first started working with Rhino Shield in the Spring of 2011 for a website re-design. The purpose of the project was to increase the quality and number of sales leads the site produced. After the website refresh, leads originating from the website increased in quality (less pre-qualifying on the phone by sales people and more booking of sales appointments). Also, the total number of appointments set by the sales department increased by 4-fold. Our approach to- and fulfillment on- Internet marketing resulted in Rhino Ceramic Coating, Inc.’s highest Return on Objective (ROO) amongst all other marketing strategies and venues they used, both online and traditional.
The work we’ve done can be viewed at www.RhinoShieldCA.com
- Slider design on the website home page incorporates original video, written copy and artwork.
- Ubiquitous lead contact form and toll-free phone number presence throughout website. We track which pages produce the most leads, allowing us to experiment with messaging and adopt successful design trials.
- SEO-friendly URLs for every page
- ‘Watch our Videos’ page contains videos completely produced- or partially edited- videos by my firm – we are currently in post-production to publish a new video each month over the next three months.
- The ‘Our Portfolio’ page includes a pop-out gallery (click on an image to initiate)